Made in Dubai. For the World.
Our highly reliable PCB Stencil Printing equipment combined with the preciseAuto Optical Inspection (AOI) machine delivers efficient, flawless products. Our linear fixtures and other components are all manufactured in-house using the latest CNC, Spot Welding, and Powder Coating machinery.
FRATER has constantly set the benchmark for quality and innovation thanks to the state-of-the-art laboratory with Accelerated Ageing & Life Testing machines. The Integrating Sphere in conjunction with the C-Type Goniophotometer ensures fidelity to project photometric & electrical parameters.
The FRATER Edge
- An integral part of the USD 2 Billion AW Rostamani Group, headquartered in Dubai (UAE)
- Market leaders with the largest lighting production facility in the UAE
- Captive ISO 9001:2015 certified facility with state-of-the-art fully automated SMT line
- Internationally accredited laboratory ensuring error-free production
- Over 22 years of experience in delivering customized lighting solutions across the Middle East and other global markets
- Least downtime in addition to zero labor unrest
- Zero cost fluctuations as the UAE Dirham (AED) is pegged to theUSD ($)
- Robust shipping (through Jebel Ali Port, ranked as one of the top 15 ports in the world) and airline connectivity always ensuring uninterrupted supply of products
Frater ensure's products have evolved from customers' feedback and to ensure projects are delivered to the highest expectation.
PCB and LED modules are made in a fully automated line backed by an internationally accredited in-house lab.
Frater believe in short lead-times, quicker customization, and excellent quality and offer value for money.
Frater was first established in Dubai in 1999 after AW Rostamani Group currently a 2 billion-dollar Dubai based conglomerate bought Frater Euro Electricals SA from Spain - Europe. The company was one of the region's pioneers to have in-house manufacturing resources and to bring electromagnetic ballast in the UAE, while the obverse industry used to import most of the goods, the company quickly added a full-fledged light fixture manufacturing unit.
In 2014, Frater entered the world of LED solutions with its state-of-the-art LED manufacturing infrastructure and has served every major sector worldwide for more than 22 years.
The company manufactures and supplies a variety of Commercial Luminaires, Industrial Luminaires, Street Lights, LED Spotlights, LED Tube Lights, LED Panel, Surface Lights, LED Flood Lights, Landscape Lights, and many other lighting solutions.